Note: This is a review. Click here to visit the Herbalife Site.
Herbalife appeared during the 1980’s and immediately became a big hit. the Herbalife weight loss program,consisting primarily of supplements and one well balanced meal a day seemed logical to many people and the sale of supplements took off. It may be best know however, for it’s multi-level marketing format.
Everyone who signs up becomes a “distributor”. I remember watching an infomercial late at night during the 80’s thinking I would try being a distributor for them. Luckily I chose another line of work because I am a terrible salesman!
As stated above, this is a nutrition company that provides several products to aid in overall health, weight management, and personal care. These products are based on three items that they call their “Core Products”. They are: Formula 1 Nutritional Shake Mix, Formula 2 Multivitamin Complex, and the Cell Activator. These three products are supposed to boost your overall physical state by improving your health at the cellular level (I thought you would enjoy a little science!).
What Are The Core Products?
Well, since you asked here goes:
- Formula 1 Nutritional Shake Mix is basically a protein shake that offers a wide variety of vitamins and minerals as well as amino acids to help improve overall nutrition and aid in weight loss.
- Formula 2 Multivitamin Complex contains vitamins that aid in weight loss and immune system support.
- The main purpose of the Cell Activator is to aid in the absorption and use of the vitamins the body takes in as well as encourage efficient metabolism. (more science!)
So the “diet” boils down to using their herbal supplements and eating one meal a day.
- Money Back Guarantee-There is a 30 day money back promise on all of their products.
- Success-There have been some amazing stories of successful weight loss using the this weight loss program.
- Comprehensive Website-Complete information is given on products, ingredients, success stories and more, all in an easy to use format.
- Inconvenience-Product cannot be ordered directly from website.
- Cost-The products are very expensive!
- Unhappiness-For whatever reason, there seems to be a lot of people unhappy with the company.
Herbalife will get results for you. However, you had better be prepared to pay through the nose for supplements (which some people say taste good and some people hate). However, if your ultimate goal is weight loss, this plan cannot be denied.
Click here to visit the Herbalife Site.