Can Tony Horton Change Your Life?
Note: This is a review. Click Here To Visit The P90X Site.
Why do you need a P90X review?
Well, chances are you have heard of P90X unless you have been stranded on a deserted island for the last couple of years, It’s hard to miss the infomercials especially late at night.
Many experts consider it to be the best weight loss program on the market today. As someone who has gone through the program, I will describe it in one word: Whew!
P90X will be the toughest weight loss program you ever try but is that really a bad thing?
What Do You Get With This Program?
- Well, just in case you didn’t watch the infomercial, here is what you get:
- 12 videos, 5 of which are strength training, while the rest are cardio, yoga, stretching, plyometrics and the Ab Ripper. (sounds scary!)
- Three training manuals, the three-phase nutrition program, fitness guide, and an overview video called “How to Bring It.”
- Also included are a workout calender and free messageboards.
- Convenience–Hey, this workout is done completely at home. No manipulating a schedule to try to find time to get to the gym, no more being locked into a certain time. You can exercise at 6 in the morning or 11 at night.
- Equipment–You don’t have bulky weight machines that end up being used to hang clothes on (my wife) or stuffed in an attic. Al that is required for this program is a pair of resistance bands or dumbbells and a chin-up bar. That’s it.
- Health–Trainer Tony Horton promises to get you in the best shape of your life after only 90 days. If you follow the exercise and eating plan to a T, I know this to be true. Cons:
- Cost–This program will cost around $130 shipped to your home. The only other expense will be a pull-up bar (I found one in Walgreens for 30), and a set of bands or dumbbells which will run around $15. So all told, you are approaching $200 to begin your workouts.
- Intensity–Tony Horton likes to talk about “bringing it”; in other words, be intense. Not that you care, but I almost lost my cookies several times during the hour long workouts. This weight loss program is physically demanding and simply is not for everyone
- Motivation–It is hard for me to exercise at home as that is the place I like to relax. The gym atmosphere for me is much more conducive to working out. But hey, that’s just me.
P90X demands an incredible effort physically to complete the workouts. However, if you can make it through this program, you will be in the best shape of your life and will have a reshaped body!
Click here to visit The P90X Site.
You can also check out: