Liposuction For Weight Loss
Most people have heard of liposuction, but aren’t completely sure what it is. The simple explanation is it is the surgical removal of fat cells from certain areas of the body through a stainless steel suction tube called a cannula.
This cosmetic procedure was first performed way back in 1974 and was somewhat dangerous although it was a tremendous improvement over previous surgical body contouring techniques.
There have been many advances in this procedure over the last few decades, making it one of the safest and most popular body contouring surgeries in the world.
This procedure is not meant to take the place of diet and exercise.
It’s geared towards those individuals who are close to their desired body weight but whose body fat is localized to one area. Areas most often affected are the belly, hips, buttocks and thighs.
Should I Get It?
Only you can answer that question but here are a few things you should be before hitting the table:
- A Risk Taker- this is weight loss surgery and can have complications. If you are not prepared for that possibility, don’t do it.
- Realist- have a genuine understanding of what this procedure can do for you.
- Healthy- you should be physically and psychologically healthy.
- Middle Class-You must be financially stable enough to afford a $5000 dollar procedure!
***Remember, I am not a doctor and don’t play one on TV. This page if for general information purposes only! Please consult your doctor before considering any medical procedure.
- The F-Factor Diet Review – Can It Help With Weight Loss? - April 19, 2021
- Best Amino Acid Supplement For Muscle Growth – The Top 3! - April 12, 2021
- Best Treadmill Under 1000 For Running - March 21, 2021