Foods That Burn Fat?
Yes, fat burning foods do exist!
In all of my years as a professional Nutrition Specialist, I’ve noticed that most people are shocked to hear some of my picks for the top fat burning foods that are best for weight loss and good health.
I won’t bore you with all of the typical “healthy foods” that you hear about all of the time such as fruits and veggies… everybody knows those.
Instead, I’m going to show you some shockers that most people don’t realize are super healthy foods for fat loss.
1. Egg Yolks – yes, that’s right… full fatty egg yolks with all of their fat and cholesterol.
By the way, you’ve been mislead about the cholesterol in egg yolks — it actually raises your GOOD cholesterol and helps balance proper ratios, so don’t be afraid of the fat and cholesterol in these little nutrition power packed gems.
And if you choose cage-free eggs from free roaming hens, the omega-3 content is higher with a more balanced fat profile.
Egg yolks are also one of the most nutrient dense foods on the planet in terms of vitamins, minerals, and trace nutrients. Trying to list all of the vital nutrients in egg yolks would take up an entire page so I won’t even try that here.
Just realize that egg yolks should NOT be avoided in favor of egg whites. Even the protein is more bioavailable when you include the yolks!
So don’t be afraid to eat those delicious and healthy eggs and start burning belly fat faster.
2. Avocados – This is yet another “fatty food” that is also one of the best fat burning foods! Not only that, but avocados make just about everything creamier and more delicious. They are also power-packed with healthy fats, fiber, and antioxidants, as well as vitamins and minerals.
The healthy fat in avocados also helps control appetite and fat burning hormones in your body.
Try adding avocado slices or guacamole to everything from morning eggs, salads, sandwiches, and burgers, and starting burning body fat faster! I would definitely consider avocados one of the best healthy super foods.
3. Grass-fed beef – While most beef you see at the grocery store is grain fed beef from cattle that are in poor health and has lower nutrition values and omega-6 to omega-3 fat ratios that are far out of whack, there is a better option… and that is Grass-Fed Beef!
Grass-fed beef is known to have much higher levels of healthy omega-3 fatty acids and lower omega-6 fats (which most people get too much of anyway).
Grass-fed beef also contains higher levels of many vitamins and minerals, as well as containing high levels of conjugated linoleic acid (CLA), which is a healthy fat that is known to help muscle building and fat burning.
So don’t be afraid to live it up a little and eat more beef, as long as you choose healthy grass-fed beef instead of grain fed beef. Enjoy and start burning more body fat with these so called “fatty” foods!
If you want to lose body fat faster, check out these 5 tips to Burn Body Fat the smart and effective way.
- The F-Factor Diet Review – Can It Help With Weight Loss? - April 19, 2021
- Best Amino Acid Supplement For Muscle Growth – The Top 3! - April 12, 2021
- Best Treadmill Under 1000 For Running - March 21, 2021