Fat Loss and Sleep?
Did you realize that not getting enough sleep can cause you to gain weight?
There are several reasons for this including the fact that when you are tired, it is much harder to make healthy choices. Most of us reach for the chocolate or sugar when we are sleep deprived.
Also, if you do some research, you will discover that scientist have discovered a link between sleep and the eating hormones in our body.
When your body is deprived of sleep, you will experience a chemical reaction that will increase your craving for foods, usually the bad kind.
Some things you can do to help are:
- Avoid caffeine for a few hours before going to bed. It wouldn’t hurt you to avoid it completely.
- Do not watch television immediately before bed. The boob tube can affect your emotions in such a way that you will suffer sleep problems.
- Stay away from sugar right before bed. The last thing you need is an elevated blood sugar level and a sudden burst of energy! Unless of course your wife is waiting for you!!!
Whatever your workout routine and eating habits, try adding quality sleep to the equation and see if your weight loss doesn’t speed up a bit.
- The F-Factor Diet Review – Can It Help With Weight Loss? - April 19, 2021
- Best Amino Acid Supplement For Muscle Growth – The Top 3! - April 12, 2021
- Best Treadmill Under 1000 For Running - March 21, 2021