F-Factor Diet Review Introduction
This is a review, click now to get the F-Factor Diet.
One of the most popular diets that you may have never heard of is the F-Factor Diet.
The “F” in the title is there for a reason; it stands for the nutrient fiber which many people around the world struggle to get enough of. Fiber is the carbs found in plant-based foods that are indigestible. It works to keep your digestive system working properly and flushing out toxins.
So, you may have guessed then that the F-Factor diet is centered around high fiber foods, complex carbohydrates, and lean protein.
Not a bad idea.
One thing that makes this a popular option for those seeking weight loss success is the emphasis on flexibility and the lack of restrictions when it comes to dining out or having a beer or two.
Zuckerbrot makes the claim that her diet will work for not only weight loss but will increase energy levels, improve skin and hair appearance, and reduce the risk of several types of cancers.
In my eyes, this should actually be classified as a low-carb diet similar to The Zone Diet.
What Can I Eat On The F-Factor Diet?
As stated above, this eating plan puts an emphasis on eating complex carbs rather than simple. Carbs should consist of fruits and vegetables, nuts, seeds, and whole grains. You will be eliminating sugar, processed foods, and refined grains.
Some sample foods include:
- Strawberries, pears, apples, blueberries, raspberries, bananas
- Fiber One Cereal
- Eggs, fish, and chicken
- Broccoli, cabbage, sweet potatoes, asparagus, carrots, beets
- Brown rice, oatmeal, whole-wheat bread
- Black beans, pinto beans, lentils, kidney beans, peas
- Almonds, walnuts, pistachios, peanut butter, sunflower seeds, cashews
To drink, your choices include water and alcohol (recommended 1 drink a day!!)
The F-Factor Diet shoots for 3 meals a day along with 1 snack. The goal here is to keep you from feeling hungry and deprived by giving you high-fiber foods (that are also low calorie) allowing you to lose weight without starving yourself.
Factors About The F-Factor Diet
You can find healthy recipes and download the F-Factor app at the company website: www.ffactor.com
You will be on a low-calorie eating plan, somewhere around 1100 calories of high fiber and protein.
The F-Factor book explains how to make healthy choices when eating out and includes 75 more recipes you can utilize.
You can grab the book on Amazon for under $13.
- This diet places an emphasis on HEALTHY foods.
- Plenty of nutrients due to whole foods and no processed foods.
- High fiber helps alleviate hunger pains.
- May assist with other important areas including lowering risk of diabetes, cancers and heart issues .
- May help eliminate (get it?) constipation.
- Exercise seems to be forgotten in this plan.
- Low daily calorie intake could be too much for some people.
- Large amounts of fiber can lead to bloating, gas and even diarrhea.
The F-Factor Diet has stood the test of time because it is based on sound principles that are used in many other plans: eat more fiber and lean protein and avoid simple carbs and sugars.
Following these principles will result in a healthier you and gradual weight loss. You may struggle initially with such a dramatic decrease in carb intake so keep that in mind. You may also struggle with bloating or gas.
In addition, you should add intense exercise to your new eating habits to increase the effects.
If you need recipes, support, and apps to assist you in doing the right thing, this is an excellent option to purchase.
Get the F-Factor Diet!
F-Factor Diet FAQs
What do you eat on the F-Factor diet?
The F-Factor diet prioritizes upping the amount of fiber you consume in your diet.
How much weight can you lose on the F-Factor diet?
If followed correctly, you can expect to lose 1-2 pounds a week.
Is the F-Factor diet safe?
There have been reports of lead in the F-Factor products but there is no proof that any part of the diet is unsafe.
How much fiber should you eat on the F-Factor diet?
The F-Factor Program recommends 35+ grams of fiber for women and 38+ grams of fiber for men, which ensures fiber needs are met.
- Raben, A., Jensen, N. D., Marckmann, P., Sandström, B., & Astrup, A. (1995). Spontaneous weight loss during 11 weeks’ ad libitum intake of a low fat/high fiber diet in young, normal weight subjects. International journal of obesity and related metabolic disorders: journal of the International Association for the Study of Obesity, 19(12), 916-923. link
- The F-Factor Diet Review – Can It Help With Weight Loss? - April 19, 2021
- Best Amino Acid Supplement For Muscle Growth – The Top 3! - April 12, 2021
- Best Treadmill Under 1000 For Running - March 21, 2021