The Negative Calorie Diet Plan Is Here!
Note: This is a review. Click here to visit The Negative Calorie Diet Site.
Negative Calorie Diet Plan.
Okay, I admit the Negative Calorie Diet sounds a little goofy. But read on, and make up your own mind….
This diet works on the principle that certain foods create negative calorie effects (negative calorie foods), allowing you to lose weight. This plan is divisive because the premise is not based in science. It is theoretically impossible for a food to possess negative calories (hey I did go to college).
The idea is then that your body has to burn energy in order to digest certain foods. As a consequence, your body is actually burning fat.
Some foods, for instance an orange, burns more calories than it contains according to this diet. Eat an orange, burn 35 calories.
Some other foods considered fat burners are:
- Grape Fruit
- Very little effort required.
- You are encouraged to eat foods rich in vitamins and minerals.
- No research that backs up weight loss claims.
- Very little information to be found on this diet.
See more science based diets.
This diet can not hurt you and has many positive aspects. Eating the foods classified as fat burners are all low calorie and healthy treats, so even if you lose no weight, you have helped your body by following this eating plan.
Click here to visit The Negative Calorie Diet Site.
- DiSpirito, Rocco. The Negative Calorie Diet, 2016.
- Mayo Clinic. “The Truth about Negative-Calorie Foods.” www.mayoclinic.org, July 2, 2020. https://www.mayoclinic.org/healthy-lifestyle/weight-loss/expert-answers/negative-calorie-foods/faq-20058260.