Can Your Metabolism Affect Weight Loss?
Note: This is a review. Click here to visit The Metabolism Diet Site.
Metabolism Diet Plan.
The Metabolism Diet. Sounds kinda scary doesn’t it?
Relax, this is a fairly simple plan created by a person who actually went to medical school.
The plan is a 7-day diet that is designed to speed up your metabolism (rate at which you burn calories at rest).
According to the plan, if you eat certain foods in certain quantities at certain times, you should be able to boost your calorie burning and lose weight.
The diet was created by weight loss specialist Dr. Scott Rigden with the release of the book: Eat Right for Your Metabolic Type.
The author believes that that there are five different metabolic types. All of these require a specific dietary and lifestyle pattern in order for people to achieve and maintain their ideal weight.
The types are:
- Carbohydrate Sensitivity
- Metabolic Syndrome
- Hormonal Imbalances
- Food Hypersensitivity
- Liver Detoxification/Chronic Illness
Thank goodness exercise is recommended on this plan. Specific exercise advice will vary depending on which category the dieter is deemed to be.
The recommended foods consistent to all types are fruits, vegetables and lean meats.
- Exercise is an integral part of this plan.
- Healthy eating is encouraged.
- The book is written in an academic fashion. Some may find it boring in parts.
- No research backing up claims.
Metabolism Diet Plan Conclusion:
This diet can be expensive as it recommends supplements and powders. Also, it restricts a lot of food which we know is very tough on most people.
However, it does include meal plans, recipes, and exercise.
I would suggest picking up this book. It is an interesting read…
Click here to visit The Metabolism Diet Site.
- The F-Factor Diet Review – Can It Help With Weight Loss? - April 19, 2021
- Best Amino Acid Supplement For Muscle Growth – The Top 3! - April 12, 2021
- Best Treadmill Under 1000 For Running - March 21, 2021