Jenny Craig Weight Loss
*Don’t want to read the review, just want to know the cost of Jenny Craig diet??
Cost: $20 for 10-week membership, plus $84 to $126 a week for Jenny Craig food. One-year premium membership is $359.
Note: This is a review. Click here to visit Jenny Craig.
Jenny Craig has been around for awhile. The program actually started in 1983 in Australia. U.S. operations began in 1985.
The philosophy behind Jenny Craig is a three-level plan focusing on losing weight and keeping it off. (sounds good so far).
The three levels are food, body and mind. The food element focuses on healthy eating and portion control while teaching you how to eat your favorite foods in moderation. The body element focuses on the importance of exercise and overcoming the many barriers people face when becoming physically active.
The third and last tenet, the mind, focuses of course on positive thinking and getting the support you need to reach your weight loss goals. Whew! That was a mouthful!
The program is best known for its pre-packaged and portion-controlled meals.
But this program sets itself apart from other meal-delivery diets because as you reach your goal weight, you work closely with counselors to learn about portion control, healthy cooking and eating at home or while dining out.
The first step is a face to face in-depth interview with a program representative. Following the collaboration, you are given a personalized meal and fitness plan.
The two basic programs are the In-Person Support and Jenny Direct programs. The In-Person Support consists of weekly meetings, consultations and food pick-up at your local Jenny Craig center.
The Jenny Direct program gives you the same support over the phone and delivers food right to your door (kinda like a pizza man).
- Convenience-Prepackaged food delivered right to your door. Now what could be easier than that?
- Professionalism-One on one meetings with trained counselors can really put an anxiety filled dieter at ease.
- Menu-The program menu offers a wide variety of tasty foods.
- Calories-The reduction in calories that comes with this program can be too tough for some people.
- Inconvenient-Weekly meetings can be a hinderance to a lot of people. Not to mention a lot of gas money.
- Expense-Prepackaged meals can be somewhat expensive.
Cost of Jenny Craig Diet Conclusion:
Combining food, body and mind emphasis into one weight loss program, Jenny Craig proves to be a well-rounded program that offers the training and support you need to achieve your weight loss goals.
The different options and pre-packaged meals offer the convenience of healthy eating in combination with a personalized plan that fits your lifestyle.
This diet plan will also provide you with information and continued support on how to prepare and consume meals on your own that are healthy. This is very unusual for a prepackaged diet plan.
I would recommend this program to anyone looking for weight loss with a support network. But be prepared to pay a little more than other diet plans.
Click here to visit Jenny Craig.
See more famous diets.
1. Aronne, , Louis . “What Is the Jenny Craig Diet? A Detailed Beginner’s Guide | U.S. News Best Diets.” What is the Jenny Craig Diet? A Detailed Beginner’s Guide | U.S. News Best Diets. health.usnews.com. https://health.usnews.com/best-diet/jenny-craig-diet.
2. WebMD. “Jenny Craig Diet Review: Cost, Foods, Benefits, & More.” www.webmd.com, April 18, 2022. https://www.webmd.com/diet/a-z/jenny-craig-diet.